May 15, 2018
: Makes 2 cups
This tofu ricotta will add the Italian flavor into any pasta dish your heart desires.
- 1 cup Raw Cashews (soak & drained)
- 1-140z Block of organic extra firm tofu
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Nut Milk
- 2 tbsp Dried Basil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Step 1 Soak raw cashews in 1 cup of boiled water for 10 minutes.
- Step 2 Drain tofu, dry with paper towels. Once dry crumble into a small bowl. Add basil, garlic and onion powder. Mix to blend.
- Step 3 Drain cashews and add to blended, processor or bullet. Add garlic cloves, sea salt and lemon juice. Blend till smooth.
- Step 4 Add cashew cream to crumbled tofu. Mix to blend.
- Step 5 Combine with any pasta dish and enjoy!