I’m excited to share my Gulten-free oil free bread with everyone this recipe reaches. After trying many store bought Gulten-free breads I decided to find a recipe online because what I’ve experienced so far did not leave me hopeful about going Gulten-free. So I came across a few recipes that we’re definitely much better then store bought. So what was missing for me, some of the recipes had a mushy, stickie texture to them. So I started making different variations and finally found one that not only I loved but my whole family approved of and can’t seem to stop eating. Usually one loaf last one day in my house so I take that as a good sign that they all love it and I hope you will too. So from my kitchen to yours here’s my Gulten-free oil free bread.
Gulten-Free Oil Free Bread
Gulten-Free bread that will be sure to impress!
- Dry ingredients:
- 1/2 Cup potato starch
- 3/4 Cup white rice flour
- 3/4 Cup Tapioca flour
- 1 Tbsp Xanthum gum
- 2 Tbsp egg replacer
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Wet ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cup warm water (105 to 110 degrees)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 envelope active dry yeast
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seeds plus two tbsp water
- Step 1 Warm 1 1/4 cup water to 110 degrees
- Step 2 Then add maple syrup and mix check that temperature reads at least a 105 degrees then mix in one envelope of active dry yeast mix and let stand about 10 minutes till top starts to foam.
- Step 3 Meantime add 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed to a small bowl and 2 tbsp room temperature water to flax seeds, mix and let sit for 5 minutes to thicken. Preheat oven to 200° then turn off.
- Step 4 In a separate bowl add potato starch, white rice flour, tapioca flour, xanthan gum,baking powder, sea salt, egg replacer then whisk to blend.
- Step 5 Next add flax mixture to flour mixture and add 1/2 yeast mixture to flour mixture. Stir in a mixer or by hand about 2 mins. Add remainder of yeast and stir until smooth 3 to 4 minutes. The consistency would be that of a thick cake batter. Grease bottom and side corners of loaf pan (do not grease sides). Pour batter into loaf pan smoothing out to lunch with a spatula. Put in oven to proof 5 to 10 minutes. Remove and set on counter or stove to rise for 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 at least 10 minutes before rising is complete. Put immediately in oven bake for 50 to 55 minutes. Remove from oven set on counter to cool at least 1 hour before slicing.
- Step 6 Enjoy with butter or your choice of spread toasted or non toasted. Thank you for trying my recipe! 🤗