scrambled tofu with red cabbage, zucchini and spinach
February 26, 2018
- 1-16oz package of organic extra firm tofu
- 1 zucchini (dice in quarters pieces)*
- 1 cup of shredded red cabbage*
- 1 cup of Baby spinach*
- 1/2 cup of slice sweet onion
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- a pinch of pepper (optional)
- Step 1 1. Drain tofu. Press with paper towels until dry to remove moisture and set aside.
- Step 2 2. Mix together garlic powder, cumin, sea salt and tumeric in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Step 3 3. Lightly oil skillet set to medium add onion and red cabbage saute 3 mins add zucchini saute another 3 mins.
- Step 4 4. Crumble tofu into the pan over veggies. Add spice mixture evenly on top. Mix all ingredients together.
- Step 5 Heat through 3 to 4 minutes.
- Step 6 5. Serve and enjoy!