Green Protein Smoothie
Packed with energizing green veggies to boost your morning.
- 2 cups of Spinach *
- 2 cups of Baby mix greens *
- 2 cups of Kale *
- 1/2 a Cucumber *
- 1/2 inch fresh Ginger *
- 1 Celery stick*, cut into 6 pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen Mango
- 1/2 cup frozen Pineapple
- 1 cup of water or juice
- 1 scoop of Plant Protein
- Step 1 1. Wash all vegetables (I use a water and vinegar solution).
- Step 2 2. Place spinach, baby mix greens, cucumber (cut 4 long pieces) and 1/2 cup of water/juice to NutriBullet or Magic Bullet. Blend to liquify.
- Step 3 3. Strain liquid through a wire colander into a bowl. Set aside.
- Step 4 4. Add kale, celery pieces and 1/2 cup of water/juice to NutriBullet. Blend to liquify. Strain through wire colander into bowl.
- Step 5 5. Pour liquid from bowl back into NutriBullet. Add fresh ginger, frozen mango, frozen pineapple and plan protein. Blend till smooth and creamy.
- Step 6 6. Pour into favorite cup. Enjoy!