Cauliflower Fried Rice
Asian inspired dish to enjoy right at home. No ordering take out tonight!
- 2 Cups Cauliflower florets*
- 1 Cup Sweet Green Peas*
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Red Onions*
- 1 Tablespoon of Cilantro*
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked Basmati Rice
- 2 Tablespoons of Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Cooking Oil
- Step 1 1. In a medium sauce pan add cooking oil. Sauté Onions, Cauliflower 3-4 minutes. Add peas cook 1 more minute.
- Step 2 2. Add Cooked Rice, make sure rice is a firm texture.
- Step 3 3. Pour Soy Sauce evenly over rice. Mix from the bottom of pan upward.
- Step 4 4. Add Cilantro mix 1 more time.
- Step 5 5.Serve and Enjoy!