Basil Cilantro Cashew Dressing
April 29, 2018
: Makes 2 Cups
Rich, creamy and oil free. Perfect for any salad.
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked and drained
- 1 cup nut milk
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Step 1 Soak raw cashews in hot water 10 minutes then drain.
- Step 2 Add cashews, nut milk, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt and lemon juice to blender, processor or bullet. Blend until smooth.
- Step 3 Add Basil and cilantro then blend to mix about 30 seconds.
- Step 4 Pour over your favorite salad. Store remained in a glass container and refrigerate.